CQC Fly Repellent is a Non-toxic, biodegradable and alcohol free spray-on. This repellent contains Khakibos which has been proven to be a highly effective barrier to flies and other insects such as ticks and fleas. Added essential oils help keep the coat conditioned. This product is gentle on the skin and smells great.
Aqua, Khakibos Extract, Polysorbate, Essential Oil, Germaben 11
Shake well before use.
Hold Catherine Queiroz Collection Fly Repellent approximately 30 cm from coat and spray evenly. USEFUL TIP: To Avoid spraying in eyes, spray directly on to a cloth or sponge and dab on around the area. Use as needed.
Keep stored upright in a cool dry place.
|Dimensions||22cm x 8cm|
Items purchased online can be returned for online store credit to the value spent OR exchanged via courier.
Change of mind
If you change your mind about the product(s) you have purchased from us, we will provide you with online store credit to the value spent (excluding delivery charges) or exchange the product(s) in the country in which they were purchased (you are responsible for any delivery costs associated with exchanging the item(s)) subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned within 14 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be unopened, unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original packaging/tags/labels attached.
- Giftcards, sale and clearance items are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Please use a courier (no post office returns will be collected/permitted), as Catherine Queiroz Collection cannot be held accountable for returned items not received back. All returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns are the responsibility and expense of the customer.
- Wrap your return in the same packaging in which you received it and enclose the packing slip.
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online purchases) will be refunded to you with an online store voucher to the value spent once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions 1-5 above. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes.
If an item is faulty then we will meet our legal obligation which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges in either cash or an online store voucher to the value spent. Alternatively, dependent on customer preference, we will provide a replacement product provided the item is returned within 14 days with proof of purchase.
Shipping costs will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that are not being returned.